Technical Service Specialists
Our expertly trained and experienced Technical Service Specialists are available when you need them to assist with all your technical questions.
- Answer technical questions and troubleshoot error messages and alerts
- Provide guidance for proper equipment operation
- Diagnose hardware problems
- Schedule repairs or Preventative Maintenance
- Guide you to the correct resources to ensure your complete satisfaction
Endoscopy Field Service Engineers for Local Support
Our manufacturer-trained & certified Endoscopy Field Service Engineers are located throughout the U.S. with a sole responsibility of servicing your endoscopy equipment and ensuring your highest satisfaction.
- Fast, convenient service scheduling to minimize work-flow disruption and reduce equipment down time.
- Proper installation and maintenance of your equipment done to the most current product specifications and guidelines.
- Service documentation for compliance with all regulatory guidelines.
To schedule service by a Field Service Engineer located in your area, please contact Technical Support.
Endoscopy Technical Service– ph: 1-800-444-4729 (option 2)
Available Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST (Please have your unit serial number)
Emergency Technical Service available after hours:
MEDIVATORS business days - 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST
MEDIVATORS non-business days - 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST
Have a question now for Endoscopy Technical Support? Send an email using the Technical Support webform.
RENAL SYSTEMS Technical Service– ph: 1-800-328-3324
Available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Emergency Technical Support after hours: 24 hour support
Outside the U.S., please contact your local MEDIVATORS Distributor.