Our endoscope reprocessing product line, including equipment, detergents, disinfectants and related supplies, supports each step of the reprocessing cycle. From bedside pre-cleaning through leak testing, manual cleaning, high level disinfection and storage, MEDIVATORS offers the most comprehensive range of solutions on the market. Endoscope reprocessing — the way it should be.
- Bedside pre-cleaning – Medivators detergents and wipes are specifically designed for endoscopes, offering the most technologically advanced detergent called Intercept.
- Leak testing – an important step for eliminating cross-contamination and reducing endoscope leak-related repair costs, the Veriscan is an automated leak tester with 99% detection of endoscope leaks. Supplemental leak testing is performed in certain Medivators reprocessor.
- Manual cleaning – brush and flush with Medivators detergents for superior removal of biological and organic soils. Eliminate flushing with the Scope Buddy automated flushing aid.
- High-level Disinfection – whether you need a counter-top style to reprocess one or two endoscopes at a time, or a free-standing, dual basin version capable of reprocessing multiple endoscopes, the Medivators line of Automated Endoscope Reprocessors provide unsurpassed infection control and the lowest cost of ownership.
- Storage – drying and safe storage of endoscopes can be achieved with Medivators drying cabinets, designed to provide enhanced drying control and traceability.