The premium infection prevention of the Endo SmartCap® and EndoGator® have been combined into one innovative system. Utilizing a single water bottle for dual function, the cutting edge technology of the EndoGator® HYBRID maintains the superior patient safety standards GI Endoscopy has come to expect from Medivators.
The EndoGator® HYBRID is available in quantities of 10 per box for Olympus® 140/160/180 series endoscopes with the following:
- Olympus® OFP or ENDOSTAT II Pump Irrigation Units (100609)
- Olympus® AFU-100, Olympus® OFP, EGP-100 or ERBE® EIP2 Irrigation Units (100610)
- Pentax® GI Endoscopes with Pentax® EGP-100P, EGP-100 or ERBE® Irrigation Units (100608)
Product Brochure (pdf)
- Dellon, E.S. (2009). “The use of carbon dioxide for insufflation during GI endoscopy: a systematic review.” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 69(4), 843-849.
- Uraoka, T. (2009). “CO2 insufflation for potentially difficult colonoscopies: efficacy when used by less experienced colonoscopists.” World Journal of Gastroenterology, 15(41), 5185-5193.
- Bretthauer, M. (2007). “Carbon dioxide insufflation for more comfortable endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography: a randomized, controlled, double-blind trial.” Endoscopy, 39:58-64.
- Bretthauer, M. (2003). “Air and carbon dioxide volumes insufflated during colonoscopy.” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 58(2), 203-206.