Combines an endoscope tray with the Advantage® Hookup Connector Block. The cassette tray provides touch-free scope handling to reduce cross-contamination while protecting the endoscope during transport to reduce endoscope damage. Also designed to connect to the Medivators Advantage endoSTORE Cabinet. Cassette hookup designs are designated with a CAS suffix.
Designed for individual channel monitoring, Advantage Hookup Cassettes have a connector block with eight separate ports. Separate Connector Assemblies provide the connection from the block ports to the endoscope channels. Combines an endoscope tray with the Advantage® Hookup Connector Block.
*For sale outside U.S.A.
Check out the interactive Hookup Guide: click here.
- Scope-specific port connectors
- Touch-free scope handling reduces cross-contamination
- Designed to connect to Medivators Advantage Plus and Medivators Advantage endoSTORE Drying Cabinet
- Provides protection of endosocpes during transport, reduces endoscope damage and related repairs by 25-30%
- Individual Connector Assemblies available for serviceability. Sold separately.
- Works with Advantage Transport Case